I realize I've been lackadaisical when it comes to this blog. Being an airline pilot, finishing a masters degree, and getting married get in the way a little bit. So I apologize.
Today we did some "Fat Bar" dead lifts. I loved them. I wish I would have went to 303# but 283# was were I stopped. After that we did 4 rounds of 20 overhead walking lunges with 45# and 20 sit ups. That was a short little metcon that kept the core in tight.
I finished in 7:52
Yesterday and today have been good nutrition days.
Here is yesterday:
9:00AM
1 banana
2 tbsp almond butter
1 cup of coffee
11:00AM
1 banana
1 protein shake
12:30PM
1 apple
2.5 eggs
2 tomatoes
1 pablano pepper
4 oz. salmon
3 tsp olive oil
(this was a super good gourmet hash, ask Loren)
3:00PM
2 oz. low salt ham
1 cup skim milk
10 walnuts
9:00PM
8 oz. turkey
Lots of romaine lettuce
1 tomato
1 cup blueberries
1 cup salsa
11:00PM
1 cup of peanut butter swirl ice cream (whoopsy)
Today:
8:30 AM
1 apple
2 tbsp almond butter
1.5 cups of coffee
2 oz. ground turkey
11:00AM
1 banana
1 protein shake
1:00PM
5 oz. chicken
1 apple
2 cups string beans
2 tomatoes (with basil, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper)
3 walnuts
Jul 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment